TECHNICAL FEATURES OF MEKASTER ELEVATORS
1. MAST Mast are available in different cross section of 1505 mm length for a wide variety of applications and various load parameters.
2. CAGE The Elevators are available in different Cage dimensions equipped with different Cage door configuration to suit the customers requirement. The Cage is made of welded steel structure with Aluminium sheet covered walls. In case of elevator of 400 kg payload capacity welded Steel structure with Perforated Sheets / Wire Mesh covered walls is standard.
3. DRIVE SYSTEM The Drive system is equipped with Electrical Motor, Worm Reduction Gear Box, Self Adjusting Disc Brake and Over Speed Governor mounted on top of the Cage as drive unit thus maximising the space inside. The pinion is attached to the secondary shaft of the Worm Gear. The Pinion of the Safety Device is driven by the Rack and at normal speeds, the centrifugal weight thus allowing the pinion to rotate freely.
4. CABLE GUIDE SYSTEM The Elevator Trailing Power Cable is guided by U-shaped guide members with plate springs along the Elevator mast. The Trolley under the car keeps the Trailing Power Cable stretched between a bracket in the Elevator Mast and Cable bracket on the Car thus providing an un-interrupted power supply to the Cage unit through limits of travel.
5. CONTROL PANELS The Mekaster Elevator control system comprising of Push Buttons, Limit Switches, ELCB, MCB, Fuses, Transformer, Main Isolating Switch, Contractors, Auxillary relays, Time release switch, Thermal Overload relay, Electronic or Static Devices etc. operate at the control voltage of 110 V at 50 Hz. All control circuits are Galvanically separated coils for the primary and secondary windings.
6. Mekaster Elevators can be operated from inside the Cage, Base and Landings by unique feature of Tone Frequency Equipment which consists of Transmitter mounted in the base panel and Receiver mounted in the Cage Panel.